Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Addresses / Ushakovskaya Embankment/Saint Petersburg, city
Bolshaya Nevka

BOLSHAYA NEVKA, the extreme right branch of the Neva River delta, which flows off the main channel 500 metres below the Liteiny Bridge. It separates Vyborgskaya Side from Petrogradskaya Side and flows into the Neva Bay below the Spit of Elagin

Chernaya Rechka River

CHERNAYA RECHKA, a river in the north-west of St. Petersburg. The name dates back to 1748. The river is a tributary of the Bolshaya Nevka River. Originally it sprang from Lake Dolgoe and flowed into the Bolshaya Nevka from the right

Golovinsky Bridge

GOLOVINSKY BRIDGE, across Chernaya River at the river mouth, joining Ushakovskaya and Vyborgskaya embankments. Built in 1875 where from 1817 a wooden bridge had existed. It had a wooden arched structure on stone piers

Primorsky Avenue

PRIMORSKY AVENUE, between Akademika Krylova Street and Savushkina Street, goes along the right bank of the Neva River, through Staraya Derevnya and Novaya Derevnya to Lake Lakhtinsky Razliv, extends Ushakovskaya Embankment

Stroganovsky Garden

STROGANOVSKY GARDEN is located between Ushakovskaya Embankment and Chernaya Rechka River, near the inflow to the Bolshaya Nevka River. The garden was laid out at the end of the 18th century in the estate of Count A. S. Stroganov, hence the name

Ushakov F.F.(1745-1817), Admiral

USHAKOV Fedor Fedorovich (1745-1817), Naval Commander, Admiral (1799). Graduated from the Naval Cadet School (1766; 17 Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment - memorial plaque)

Ushakovskaya Embankment

USHAKOVSKAYA EMBANKMENT, on the right bank of the Bolshaya Nevka River, from Chernaya Rechka River Embankment to Akademika Krylova Street. The embankment is an extension of Vyborgskaya Embankment

Vyborgskaya Embankment

VYBORGSKAYA EMBANKMENT on the right bank of the Bolshaya Nevka River between Maly Sampsonievsky Avenue and Chernaya Rechka Embankment. The name originated from Vyborgskaya Side in 1887