Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Persons / Kedrinsky Alexander Alexandrovich architect

Society for the protection of maternity and babies began to work under the management of Professor N.V. Yastrebov in the building of the Maternity Orphanage of Drozhzhina (the present address is 14 Pavlovsky Road)
Source: Tsarskoe Selo


Houses having living space of 48,700 square metres were put into housing in the Pushkin district (houses were built in Kommunarov Street, Karl Marx Street, Kikvidze Street, Leningradskaya Street). November
Source: Tsarskoe Selo


6 June. The reconstruction of the Lyceum was finished; the reconstruction was based on the research work of the Lyceum keeper M.P. Rudensky and the design of the architect A.A. Kedrinsky
Source: Tsarskoe Selo


Restoration works of the regular part of the Catherine Park were finished according to the design of A.A.Kedrinsky and N.E. Tumanova
Source: Tsarskoe Selo


The architect A.A. Kedrinsky (the author of more then three hundred restoration projects) was awarded the Lenin Prise for the restoration of the palace-and-park ensembles of Leningrad environments. V.S
Source: Tsarskoe Selo


October. The Pushkinsky district had a population of 116,800 including 56,100 fit to work. November. Official meeting of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin with the President of the US G
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

Catherine Palace (Town of Pushkin)

CATHERINE PALACE (Town of Pushkin), an architectural monument of the Baroque period, compositional centre and dominating architecture of the park and palace ensemble of Tsarskoe Selo

Gatchina, museum and reserve

GATCHINA, museum and reserve, founded in 1918 at the time Gatchina Palace and Palace Garden with the adjacent facilities were first open to visitors. Among others, V. Y. Kurbatov, N. E. Lansere, V. K. Makarov, and S. N

Gatchina, town

GATCHINA (in 1923-1927 Trotsk, in 1927-1944 Krasnogvardeisk), a town in Leningrad Region, 45 km to the south from St. Petersburg. Known since 1499 as Khotchino village, since the early 18th century - the Gatchinskaya farm-stead

Iskusstv Square

ISKUSSTV SQUARE, situated between Inzhenernaya Street and Italyanskaya Street. Known as Mikhaylovskaya Square from 1834 to 1918, then called Lassalya Square until 1940, in memory of German socialist F. Lassal (1825-64)

Oranienbaum, Park Museum

ORANIENBAUM, PARK MUSEUM, state in the town of Lomonosov, was established in 1918 in the territory of the palace and park ensemble of the same name. Oranienbaum was opened to visitors in 1922. The museum got its present-day name in 1993

Petrovskie Gate

PETROVSKIE GATE, the front gates of the St. Peter and Paul Fortress, in the Petrovskaya curtain between Gosudarev and Menshikov bastions, from the side of the Gorodskoy Island

Postwar Restoration of Architectural Monuments

POSTWAR RESTORATION OF ARCHITECTURAL MONUMENTS. During the Siege of 1941-44, 187 of 210 buildings registered by the government as architectural monuments suffered from bombardment, suburban palaces-museums (except for Oranienbaum) were ruined

Restoration Workshops and Organizations

RESTORATION WORKSHOPS AND ORGANIZATIONS. Restoration work in St. Petersburg has developed since the end of the 19th century. The reconstruction of historical and cultural monuments was first considered by the Imperial Archaeological Commission

The Palace Church of the Resurrection

In the Tsarskoye Selo Palace of Tsarina Catherine Alexeyevna at first there was an camp private chapel of St. Catherine the Great Martyr. The main sight of this church was a carved iconostasis of dark blue colour
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

The White Tower (an ensemble of the Alexander Park).

The pavilion White Tower of 38-metre-high, the highest construction in Tsarskoye Selo, was built by the architect A. Menelaws on the place of the Menagerie lusthouse in 1821-1827. The ensemble was designed as a Middle-Age knight castle-fortress
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

Tsarskoe Selo, Park Museum

TSARSKOE SELO, park museum in the Pushkin town. Established in 1992. Includes palace and park built in the 18th-19th centuries, which were transformed into a museum in March 1918