Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Images / Town Council, the
The Town Council.

A part of the area of the closed Wall-paper Factory with old barracks and director’s house, belonged to the Banknote Factory since 1780, was given for building the Town Council according to the Emperor’s order in 1859
Source: Tsarskoe Selo