Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Entries / 1911


Categories / Tsarskoe Selo and town of Pushkin. The digital chronological reference book/Chronicle of three centuries/1901 - 1925

1 January. Colonel, Prince M.S. Putyatin was appointed as the Head of the Palace Board. The last Manager of Tsarskoye Selo, who was appointed by the Tsar, died as an emigrant in the USA.

17-19 May. Celebrations on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Own His Emperor Majesty Escort with the participation of Emperor Nicholas II and the Emperor's family members took place in Tsarskoye Selo.

3000 copies of the second edition of S.N. Vilchkovsky's book "Tsarskoye Selo" were printed.

The museum of the Tsarskoye Selo History, which was created for the 200th anniversary of the town founding , was placed in "The Upper Bath" Pavilion.

June. The regular motor-car service between the railway station and the Gostny Dvor was established, a single ticket was priced at 10 copecks.

10 August. The Tsarskoye Selo jubilee exhibition was opened officially, there were ten departments : Agriculture, Industry, Arts and History, People's Education, Sanitation and Medicine, Science and Literature, General, Building, Hunting and Sport, Trade. Nicholas II with his family visited the exhibition on 24 August.

Nicholas II, Emperor
Putyatin, M.S.